HOW WE WILL WORK TOGETHER
I’m not telling you anything new. You’re not tending to the gem of your life.You’re not tending to the lovely, exquisite wholeness of you and all you have to offer.
Our culture says to get the dream you must work harder. You must deprive yourself.
But the opposite is true. Working harder is not the answer. Getting more focused about work isn’t the answer. Being more disciplined or a better person…not the answer either.
You need to be selfish.
Yep, you heard me. Selfish. Before you panic let me assure you that you can be of service and be selfish. In fact, the only way to be of deep (w)holy service is to tend to you first.
You must listen intently to what your body, your mind, your spirit, your energy, and your emotions have to say.
And then you must tend, in the way you would nurture a child or a garden, with presence and caring.
Without this kind of self knowing, self honoring, and self love you won’t be able to bring your unique precious gifts to the world in your deepest way. It will always be like you’re rowing a boat with one paddle. And a hole in the boat to boot.
What to Expect
When we work together you can expect to feel seen, to feel supported, and to be transformed. I act as a guide as you unearth your wisdom. You can expect to find ways to integrate this knowledge into your life, into your work, into your very cells.
Some things my clients have experienced as a result of working with me include:
- More energy.
- Shifted beliefs that were holding them back in their business and life.
- Enhanced self esteem.
- Felt safer.
- More relaxed.
- Improved health.
- Better relationships.
- Clarity about how they want to be spending their precious time and energy.
- Giving themselves the gift of time away from work resulted in more creativity and a new direction for their business.
- Felt more resourceful when they experienced a stressful time.
- Attracted being involved in a big event they had dreamed about.
- Set better boundaries.
- Better sleep.
- Started including more of the fun things they enjoy doing in their lives.
Ready to learn about the perfect service for you? Check out your options here.