YOUR ANTIDOTE TO FEELING OVERWHELMED WHEN YOU’RE ON A TIME OR MONEY BUDGET.
Sometimes you need a renewal retreat. I don’t mean want. I mean NEED.
Your soul is craving time away from your normal routine. Whether you’re daydreaming about a spa day or uninterrupted time for a creative project, that getaway just doesn’t feel possible.
Too many responsibilities, too many deadlines… Maybe you’d rather not travel, but you just aren’t carving out the time and support for a retreat on your own.
One Step Away
Anyone who’s ever taken a step away from their regular routine will tell you they feel refreshed and renewed. You’ll bring a fresher, clearer vision to the problems and creative projects on which you’ve been working.
And gifting yourself with even a 1/2 day is a powerful message to yourself and the world. You, my dear, are saying to the powers that be that YOU are important. YOU have value. YOU are enough EVEN if you take a 1/2-day off just for you!
Benefits of “retreating”
- Rediscover your purpose. (Oh, that’s why I’m doing all of this!)
- Unlock resources that have been with you all along.
- Listen more closely to your wisdom.
- Practice better work-life balance.
- Add tools to your stress reduction toolkit.
- Allow time for nurturing and self-healing.
- Make significant progress on a project that wants your full attention.
- Shift habits that don’t support your best self.
Ready to retreat?
PS. If you feel called by the idea of a retreat, this mini at-home retreat is a great toe-in-the-water approach.
PSS. This retreat option is also a great way to keep the energy of a vacation or retreat going all year.
Return Your Joy, Energy, & Vitality